Saturday 9 March 2013

Writing...



I am the kind of person who is always writing down lists, lists of things to shop, list of things to do, list of movies to watch, list of people to call... Basically I am a list kind of reason, and if I don't write down these lists, I tend to forget everything. Writing basically helps us to better memorise what we want to remember. It could be due to the education system we are brought up in, where we were taught to write down everything to build it into our memory.

With the change  in times, this writing though has become more of typing,  the paper has been replaced with the laptop / IPad / iPhone.  And the more this has happened, I realise that when I actually try to write with a pen on paper, my handwriting is not so much the same as it used to be, and it feels awkward to some extent.  Like you are meeting a long lost friend after a relatively long period of time. So anyways, I have decided to keep in touch with this friend of mine, - writing... Hope I will be able to keep my word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment